Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us, The Little Style Book” refers to The Little Style Book Limited.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
3. You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement by you.
1. We reserve the right to change any part of these Terms and Conditions without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of the same. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
2. We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising under these Terms and Conditions or in connection with our Website, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we will not be liable for any loss of business, revenue, profit, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under the Terms and Conditions or in connection with our Website howsoever caused.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including without limitation, the conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable skill and care.)
3. Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of our negligence, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
1. We are not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include comments or any other public areas found on the Website). Any material, whether submitted by you or any other user, is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by us. We reserve the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you, without notice to you, if in our sole and absolute discretion, we become aware that there is the likelihood that you may, without limitation:
• defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
• publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
• post or upload files which contain viruses, errors, materials defects or other malicious code or similar routine that may damage the operation fo the Website and/or a third party’s computer system
• infringe any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of us or any third party; and/ or
• submit material which is intended to solicit business.
2. For the avoidance of doubt you must not use our Website:
• in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website;
• in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; and/ or
• to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
1. All intellectual property of The Little Style Book such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of The Little Style Book.
2. By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of The Little Style Book and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
3. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting a licence or right to use any trade mark without our prior written permission.
1. The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
2. We make no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied) regarding the information on this Website as being correct, complete or accurate.
3. We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.thelittlestylebook.com Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
4. We do not make any warranty or representation that information on the Website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Great Britain). By accessing the Website, you warrant and represent to the us that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the Website.
1. The Website contains hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
1. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
1. No waiver by either party of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the other shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.